Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cantone's Wedding

For the first time in my life, I flew to attend a friend's wedding. I've driven to many (including ones twelve hours away), but never before flown. Thankfully, my friend was getting married in Chicago, so it wasn't like I was flying to Odessa, Texas where there ain't nothin' to do.

Anyway, the day (Saturday) started with a three-hour flight into Midway, followed by renting a Kia Soul and navigating Chicago's arcane tollway system (they don't take credit cards; amazing). And then there was the wedding.

After the wedding was, you guessed it, the reception. Started at six and went until, well, I'm not sure. I left around midnight. In that time, I was able to spend some time catching up with old law school friends and meet a slew of new people. It was great to see Cantone and his new wife, who, by all accounts, is incredible nice. In all, it was a great day.

No comments: