Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference

Mom and dad came for General Conference this weekend. They attended yesterday and gave Dem and I the opportunity to go to today's afternoon session. It was a beautiful experience. Elder Scott gave a very poignant talk about his wife and children. Elder Holland, who is about as gifted a communicator as I've ever heard, lifted all our spirits with his address.

One thing I noticed this Conference that I haven't so much in Conferences past was the presence of numerous interracial couples. It's nice to see. We also saw some interracial adoptive families, which is especially meaningful to us.

And, without further ado, here are some photos.





1 comment:

Meredith said...

I loved the afternoon session talks, especially the ones you mentioned. Glad you had a good time. :)