Friday, June 19, 2009

The Journey Begins

Demaree, Elliot, and my mother left for Italy yesterday. Well, they left for Denver, actually. Today, they hopped a plane from Denver to Toronto, then Toronto to Dublin. They'll stay there a night before heading to Venice, and finally taking a train to Novafeltria, located in the Marche region of Italy.

Saying goodbye was tough -- I almost cried. I'll miss my little guy (and wife), but it's a great opportunity for him to experience new things. The reunion will be sweet.

I'll keep you posted as reports come in.

3 comments:

leannewitney said...

I meant to ask you yesterday why they were going to Italy. I am SO jealous... One day, I'll make it back. :)

Lindsey said...

That recipe sounds good, I'll have to try it. Are they just going to Italy for fun?

Marco & Demaree said...

Dem went to perform Suzuki in "Madama Butterfly." Elliot just went along for the ride.