Monday, August 24, 2009

How I met Demaree

How did you meet your significant other (note the nomenclature significant other and not spouse. Dang Bohemians)? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met Demaree"

1.) Where did you meet? At a friend’s party

2.) Who introduced you? No one. I just started talking to her (making the rounds through the women there).

3.) What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Cute. Smart. RM.

4.) Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Not the first foggiest clue, although she remembers exactly what I was wearing.

5.) Where was the first place you kissed this person? On the couch in her apartment. (I know, finally someone who didn’t get their first action in the Clayson house.)

6.) How long did you know this person before you became a couple? About ten days.

7.) How did he/she ask you out? She asked me out first. She came with a friend to our ward prayer (i.e., the meat market) and we started talking. Eventually, I walked her home. When at her apartment, she asked whether I like opera. I responded yes. She invited me to see “The Magic Flute.” It was a good production.

8.) Do you have kids with this person? One: the greatest little stud on the planet, a.k.a. Elliot.

9.) Have you ever broken the law with this person? There are so many laws, who knows anymore.

10.) When was the first time you realized that you really liked this person? When we talked until 2.30 a.m. the night of our first date and I realized I loved every minute of it.

11.) Do you get along with his/her family? Great.

12.) Do you trust this person? With my life and the life of my children.

13.) Do you see her/him as your partner in the future? Nope, sure can’t. That’s why I married her.

14.) What is the best gift she/he gave you? An eternal family.

15.) How long have you been with this person? Since October 2000.

16.) How well do you know your man or woman? Pretty well, although not as well as I should I’m sure.

17.) What features attracted you to them first? Cute, skinny, blond, smart, funny.

18.) Hair color? Blonde-ish

19.) Does he/she let you wear the pants? We’re pretty egalitarian. I try to make her as happy as possible, and we both sacrifice so the other can develop their talents.

20.) Do you have a shirt of hers/his that you sleep in? Goodness no. If I did, it would look like I lived on Castro Street.

21.) Does she/he make you happy? Sure does.

22.) Does she/he have any piercings? Ear lobes.

23.) Does she/he have any scars that you know of? Some from falling as a kid.

24.) Is she/he Outgoing or Shy? Depends on the situation. Has no problem performing in front of hundreds of people. Doesn’t like to call strangers on the phone.

25.) Does she/he sing? Like a freakin’ dream.

26.) Do you like her/his friends? Haven’t met one I don’t like.

27.) Does she/he have any tattoos? Thankfully, no.

28.) Does she/he look like their mom? Um, sort of, I guess.

29.) Do you like her/his sisters/brothers? Yes.

30.) What is the most romantic date you have ever gone on? You’ll have to ask her. They’re all romantic to me.

31.) Do you have any nicknames for each other? Dem. Sweety. Sweet cheeks.

32.) Do you live with this person?Isn’t it sad they ask this question.

33.) Do you have any pets together? No, never have. Elliot loves dogs though, so we’ll get one eventually.

34.) Where is this person? Taking a shower.

35.) When will you guys do something next? After we get ready. Dem has to clean up her room at school, so Elliot and I will accompany and help.

1 comment:

Twinlinebackers said...

How sweet. I finally get to know a teeny bit more about the sweet girl who married my Marco.