Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BYU Game II: Electric Boogaloo

Having procured tickets from an old mission companion (thanks Jake), we went to the BYU v. New Mexico game. The game time weather was a balmy 43 degrees, so we clothed Elliot in his winter coat (with his cougar outfit on underneath, of course).

Living in New Mexico brings a whole new meaning to this game, and thankfully we pasted them 21-3.

Everyone loved Elliot's coat. We had five or six who thought it was a cougar coat. (It looks more like a bear coat, with the ears and all, but you know, people see what they want to see). Anyway, we had a great time.

3 comments:

J and M said...

I haven't heard Electric Boogaloo in a while......I love that! Didn't Eric Snider do something Electric Boogaloo.

Go Cougars!

FYI- Today we were listening to some children's song, meri deri dixi domini? And ellie decided the lyrics were blah blah mississippi demaree!

(:

Hohmann Family said...

I'm impressed that you took Elliot out in that weather! I don't know if I would have braved it myself - let alone take my kids out in it!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Marco and Elliot cheering is one of my favorites. :)
ck